By booking with Cap Rando, you get the benefit of the French travel agency law, one of the strictest in the world: an unlimited financial guarantee for all your payments !
1. CHECK THE AVAILABILITY, PRICE, DISCOUNT:
Check the availability and price (depending on the type of accommodation and after possible discounts) by contacting us through the availability & quote request form or by phone +33 (0)483431321, whatsapp +33(0)609520324, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you already have received the confirmation of the availability and the price, you can proceed directly to your booking:
Fill out the online registration form: https://www.horsebackridingvacations.eu/form/booking-form
If you are registering and paying for several riders, you can add riders on the form.
If you have difficulty with the online form or if you prefer:
- Download the Excel file for 1 rider
- Download the Open Office file for 1 rider
- Download the Excel file for 2 riders
- Download the Open Office for 2 riders
To be completed, saved on your computer, and sent by email as an attachment.
Your personal information (birth date, height, weight, health information, etc.) are contractuals. The facility / guide / instructor may exclude on site and without compensation, any person whose information is different from the information provided on the registration form, and/or who does not correspond to the conditions of participation, and/or who could harm to the smooth running of the program for the client and/or other participants.
Cap Rando is covered for its professional civil liability: GENERALI contract n ° AL974010.
To register on a Cap Rando holiday, you must be covered by an individual liability insurance covering your activity, individual accident, assistance, repatriation, and possibly cancellation (strongly recommended not to lose your payment in case of cancellation for a reason covered by a cancellation insurance).
We offer to Europe Union, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Norway residents (only) to subscribe the "Cap Security" insurance from Chapka Insurance. This covers you for cancellation, interruption of stay, individual accident, assistance 24h / 24h, repatriation, medical expenses abroad, luggage insurance, civil liability. You can also only subscribe a "Cap Cancellation" cancellation insurance if you have insurance covering other risks.
See all information about our cancellation policy and Chapka insurance offer.
For non Europe Union citizens: if you pay by credit card, depending on your card, you may be fully covered: check your contract.
The US citizens can subscribe directly an insurance for instance on: https://www.axatravelinsurance.com/
- For a stay starting at more than 60 days: It is requested at registration: 30% of the price of the stay, the payment of the insurance possibly subscribed, the transport possibly requested, the booking fees. The balance is to be paid 60 days before the start date of the stay.
- For a stay starting at less than 60 days: Full payment is requested upon registration.
- For a stay starting at less than 21 days: Full payment by credit card is requested upon registration.
- If these are the last places available: Payment by credit card is requested upon registration.
You can pay:
- By credit card on our secure payment website: You will be directed to the payment link after completing the online booking form.
- By bank transfer: Our bank information will be sent to you after reception of your booking form.
Your payments are guaranted by our GROUPAMA travel agent bond.
If you book a trip through Cap Rando, you have the guarantee not to loose any payment.
The French law is the strongest and requires all French travel agencies to have an unlimited financial guarantee for their customers in case of financial failure.
You will receive a confirmation file and contract with the invoice and all useful information within 24-48 hours after reception of your registration form and payment.
Before booking your transport: we advise you to wait for the receipt of the confirmation file and check that your transports feet with the meeting/separation times of the offered transfers. We recommend booking refundable transports.
7. CANCELATION POLICY:
Please note: Any stay may be canceled if there are insufficient bookings to ensure the stay up to 20 days before the date of a stay of more than 6 days, 7 days for a stay of 2 to 5 days. In this case, you may be offered a replacement stay or a departure with a supplement, if these proposals do not suit you: a full refund (unless you have accepted a possible supplement upon registration), excluding booking fees and possible non-refundable transport, is guaranteed without compensation.
See the cencellation policy: cancelation conditions.
8. SALE CONDITIONS:
You can consult the sale conditions: see the conditions.